"All in Pieces is poignant and well crafted with characters that are equal parts heartbreaking and heartwarming. If you only read one book by Suzanne Young, let it be this one."
– Faith Hochhalter, Children's Book Specialist, Changing Hands Bookstore
"All In Pieces is heartbreaking in its authenticity, and unwavering in its hopefulness."
"All in Pieces is raw and real, and such a beautiful story that I wish I had written it."
– Trish Doller, author of Where the Stars Still Shine
"Real, raw and a story that will touch your heart."
– Katie McGarry, author of Walk the Edge and Pushing the Limits
"Authentic, engaging, and well-crafted, Suzanne Young's All In Pieces perfectly captures the resilience of unprotected teenagers and how friends can become the family we choose. This book is full of raw, messy, beautiful heart."
– Christa Desir, author of BLEED LIKE ME and OTHER BROKEN THINGS
"Young’s characters are likable and believable in their flaws. The protagonist’s authentic voice makes this title a fast read and hard to put down . . . For those who enjoy books by Simone Elkeles."
– School Library Journal
"Young is at her best when portraying Savannah’s fierce love; the bitter realization that she cannot protect or provide for Evan is tremendously moving."
"Brave, honest, and complex characters . . . will inspire readers to see the beauty in broken things and give them the courage to pick up the pieces and put them together again."
– Shaun David Hutchinson, author of We Are The Ants