"We all know Disney the company, but some may have overlooked Disney the man. Pat Williams and Jim Denney bring Walt Disney to life in Lead Like Walt. Disney was part visionary, part entrepreneur, and part creative genius. Disney’s leadership serves as an example of how to bring great people together in order to create a bigger, bolder, and brighter future. Lead Like Walt is a joy to read and, as all books by Pat Williams, it is a rich reservoir of leadership wisdom."
– John Baldoni, Inc.com Top Leadership Expert and Speaker, Executive Coach, Bestselling Author of 14 Books, Including GRACE: A Leader’s Guide to a Better Us
“Pat Williams has done a remarkable job of telling a very inspirational story of Walt Disney and the attributes that made him so successful. I highly recommend his book to help motivate you to a future you did not know was possible.”
– Don Iwerks, Former Disney Executive, an Oscar Winner and Co-founder of Iwerks Entertainment
“In Lead Like Walt, Pat Williams and Jim Denney have captured the management, leadership, and creative talent Walt Disney possessed. If you want to be great at what you do, I suggest you study this book and learn from Walt, and then you will know what to do when opportunities and obstacles appear in your life.”
– Lee Cockerell, Executive Vice President (retired and inspired), Walt Disney World® Resort, Author of Creating Magic: 10 Common Sense Leadership Strategies from a Life At Disney
“More than 30 years ago, Pat Williams turned a dream into a reality when he guided the efforts to bring the NBA and the Orlando Magic to our city. In Lead Like Walt, Pat, a visionary in his own right, gives readers a glimpse into one of the great dreamers of all time, Walt Disney, and the principles and tactics we all can use to make an impact on the lives of others.”
– Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer
“This book is an ‘E’ ticket if there ever was one. Authors Williams and Denney take you on a real-life Disney adventure through the eyes and experiences of the people who helped the man inside the mouse accomplish a world of wonders."
– Ron Stark, Director of S/R Laboratories® Animation Art Conservation Center
“Lead Like Walt is Pat Williams’ best thinking on how to be effective in an ever-changing marketplace. It’s a page-turner with actionable insights for leaders in any size organization. In fact, I am buying copies for my leaders and friends right away. This is a must-read. Thank you, Pat, for always expanding our minds and engaging our hearts to lead differently.”
– Simon T. Bailey, Author of Be the Spark: Five Platinum Service Principles to Keep Customers for Life
“Great leaders turn visions into reality by empowering, inspiring, and motivating people. In Lead Like Walt, Pat Williams has broken down the essentials of Walt Disney’s leadership style, so that all of us can learn from his example. Whether you lead a scout troop, a corporation, or a nation, the insights in this book will make you a more effective leader.”
– Senator George J. Mitchell, Former Chairman of The Walt Disney Company