'Absolutely brilliant, engaging, and very timely cri de coeur. Follow Liautaud’s instructions and you will be a better decision-maker - and person.'
– Ruth Chang, chair and professor of jurisprudence, University of Oxford
'Actionable and ready to use by all, The Power of Ethics makes ethical dilemmas clear instead of leaving you to agonize over impossible choices. A must-read.'
– Joanne Liu, former international president, Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontiéres
'A 21st century ethics classic, The Power of Ethics delivers with stories of modern, big world integrity fails. Susan gives us a practical framework for making ethical decisions in what is an increasingly complex environment. A book for leaders to read and keep close at hand.'
– Rob Chesnut, former Airbnb General Counsel and author of Intentional Integrity
'Accessible, deep, and a compelling read, Liautaud’s book explores many of today’s and tomorrow’s ethical issues . . . A useful and practical guide for individuals and organizations as they navigate their way through ethical challenges.'
– James Manyika, CEO, McKinsey Global Institute
'Philosophy can be abstract and frustrating to read. In The Power of Ethics, Liautaud attacks ethical decision-making not in a nebulous philosophical space, but at the point where the rubber meets the road. Reading it is a pure joy.'
– Michael Schur, producer and creator of The Good Place
'Trust is the currency of ethics. Susan Liautaud distills her twenty years of experience advising companies to democratize ethics and make it accessible to all. It is inspiring. It is practical. It is more timely than ever.'
– Emmanuel Lulin, Chief Ethics Officer, L'Oréal
'Brilliantly effective, truly visionary . . . an essential reminder of how each of our decisions impacts the stories of others around us. So get reading now, and don’t let ethics happen to you: Always be an actor—and never a spectator—of your own life.'
– Sébastien Bazin, chairman and CEO, Accor