"Practical Happiness is a valuable guide to help you raise your happiness 'set point.' Pamela Gail Johnson offers four powerful principles along with transformational techniques you can easily apply in your life."
- Marci Shimoff, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Happy for No Reason and Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul
"As a tour guide on the journey to happiness, Pamela Gail Johnson is good company. And more importantly, she knows the way. Practical Happiness is warm and wise and worth your time."
- David Niven, Ph.D., bestselling author of The 100 Simple Secrets of Happy People
“If happiness is a habit, practicing Pamela Gail Johnson's principles are the roadmap to more fulfillment and wellbeing. Her book is full of real stories about real people putting her strategies into practice for a happier work and home life.”
- Nir Eyal, bestselling author of Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life
"I love the 4 principles of practical happiness in this book. Truly a fresh take on how to be happier. I can't recommend it highly enough!"
- MJ Ryan, bestselling author of The Happiness Makeover, Attitudes of Gratitude, and 365 Health and Happiness Boosters among other titles
"Pamela has given us a way to be happy and to mean it. Practically. Realistically. Authentically. And while we will not always be happy in every moment, at least we can be happy consistently and with meaning. Give this book to someone as a gift and you could be giving them the gift of real happiness. Who knows? Maybe that person is yourself."
- Tim David, author of Magic Words, The Four Levels of Influencing People, and The 7-Day Digital Diet
“Practical Happiness is a well-researched, yet applicable method to taking charge of your own happiness and bettering your life.
- David Burkus, author of Leading from Anywhere, Friend of a Friend, and Myths of Creativity
"With her personal, easy-to-digest, highly readable tone, Johnson walks you through all the ways in which happiness is an inside job, and how you can get more happiness inside of yourself. This page-turner is packed with wisdom you can put to use right now.”
- Elizabeth Scott, Ph.D., author of 8 Keys to Stress Management and founder of TranquilityTools.com
“Practical Happiness: Four Principles to Improve Your Life, is a wonderful book! It is filled with simple ways to increase your happiness. Read this book and be happier!”
- Mike Duffy, author of The Happiness Book: A Positive Guide to Happiness and Founder of The Happiness Hall Of Fame
“The emotionally charged stories Pamela shares from interviewing dozens of people who chose 'to be happy no matter what' give all of us deeper understanding of 'real' happiness in practical terms that can be easily applied to every-day life.”
- Dennis Yu, host of the Coach Yu Show
"Pamela Johnson walks her talk. This book is packed with actionable items that anyone can easily implement. The stress of the pandemic has made this book more necessary now than ever."
- Jeff Crilley, former Emmy Award Winning reporter and CEO of Real News PR
“A great read for anyone who is looking for practical tips and strategies to create more happiness in their lives. Pamela allows you to take a different approach to creating your happiness, and shares stories that are relatable and inspiring.”
- Michelle Wax, founder, American Happiness Project
“The four principles taught in Practical Happiness are so simple to apply. I love that it has a fill-in-the blank workbook style so you can take action while you read. Read this with a pen if you’re ready to smile again."
- Jeff J. Hunter, founder of VAStaffer.com and Creator of the CORE Branding Method
“Pursuing happiness is the most basic of human objectives but yet one that can remain elusive. In a time where languishing seems more the norm than flourishing, what could be more timely than a pragmatic perspective on how to cultivate happiness! Pamela has created a practical guide to build a skill that is crucial to enhance our individual life experience and our collective energy of gratitude and optimism.”
- Susan Sobbott, board member, senior advisor, & former American Express president of OPEN, GCP, GCS