"EDITOR'S CHOICE! Boccio shows that Buddhist practice is itself a form of yoga, presenting a meditational approach to asana practice."
– Yoga Journal
"A must-have for all mindfulness practitioners who also practice or teach yoga. "
– The Mindfulness Bell
"The author invites practitioners of yoga and meditation to experience yoga's poses as occasions for mindulness meditation. This relationship is both novel and logical. .. A welcome and ambitious synthesis. "
– Publishers Weekly
"I highly recommend this book...elegant, lucid, astonishingly comprehensive, thoroughly accessible, designed -- refreshingly -- for real human beings! Bravo!"
– Stephen Cope, senior Kripalu Yoga teacher and author of Yoga and the Quest for the True Self
"It's about time somebody wrote this!"
– Jon Kabat-Zinn, author of Wherever You Go, There You Are
"In Mindfulness Yoga, Frank Boccio inspires us to join those who have walked the integrated path of yoga and mindfulness with a true teacher's voice of clarity, compassion and common sense."
– Cyndi Lee, author of OM Yoga and founder of OM Yoga Center
"A terrific book for both meditators and new yoga students. Highly recommended."
– Josh Baran, author of 365 Nirvana Here and Now
"Clear, intelligent, and much-needed. I'm delighted Frank Jude Boccio wrote this book. I now have something to recommend to my students."
– Larry Rosenberg, Founder of the Cambridge Insight Meditation Center and author of Breath by Breath
"A wonderful and invaluable book!"
– Wendy Cook, Yeshe Yoga instructor and director of Kurukulla Center for Tibetan Buddhist Studies
"Boccio reminds us to focus not just on the physical postures but also on what they teach us about the deepest truth of our lives. This is a welcome approach at a time when yoga is too often seems as just another way to get fit. ... The most erudite of the recent offerings."--